Avento is looking for a driven and ‘hands-on’ Project Manager, able to achieve successes in projects from business scoping & analysis until the very final validation steps. Your success is measured on a basis of customer satisfaction, supported by tangible results based on time, quality & total costs.
We need you to be able to deeply understand the client’s needs. Your experience in commercial business processes can’t exist without a profound technical insight. Avento offers continuous support and training and combines this with providing you with the necessary challenges. The combination of these aspects will contribute to a steep personal development as an outstanding Project Manager.
You are responsible for the project’s success and will have to keep the following aspects in mind:
- Solution Envisioning – Project Scoping, set-up of the Project Charter and Business Case
- Detailed functional & technical analysis
- Setting up and maintaining the relevant Project Management Office tools
- Firmly controlling planning, risks, cost & quality
- Measuring the progress of the projects and providing flexible solutions whenever the road proves to be more bumpy than anticipated
- Coaching your team members, so the end will be met as timely and as well as possible
- Guarding your project scope, combined with flexible responsiveness to scope-changes from the client, all in line of a rigorous follow-up process
- Follow-up of your ‘Actuals’ compared to the planned budget and translating this to facturation
- Constant communication with your clients during the whole project
- Internal status reports to the management team
Growing towards other functions in the company will always happen in parallel with your own desires and ambitions. Avento gives you the opportunity to quickly become an integral part of our team with broad responsibility in the dynamic domains we are active in.
Education & Experience
- Master of Engineering or IT
- Additional Masters (Applied Economics, Management) or equivalent through experience
- Project Management certificates are not a must. Hands–on experience is at least as important to us.
- Experience in IT-projecten is an absolute must, preferably related to CRM
- Communicating with customers and navigating with senior stakeholders is part of you comfort zone
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a business-environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a project leader/manager
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You want to invest in further enhancing your Project Management skills
- You’re a true team player
- You are a listener and a talker, but you weigh your words carefully
- You easily build good relations with all of your stakeholders
- You’re a leader, a coach with a high EQ and IQ
- You have a knack for understanding customer’s needs
- An analytical mindset is key for translating the business-requirements to practical & customer-friendly solutions
- You have an eye for detail and yet you always have your “helicopter vista” in the back of your head
- You work meticulously so the icing on the cake your customer demanded isn’t forgotten
- You are perseverant and an optimist
- You work pragmatic and result-orientated
- You work autonomously, but always in a team
- You’re a problem solver – you can transfer issues into challenges and easily come up with creative solutions for them
- You realise the best solutions for clients are much more than mere technology
- Opportunities for personal development
- A challenging job with a variety of career paths
- Personal guidance
- Room for innovation and initiative
- The possibility to grow with the company
- A humane approach and a great atmosphere
- A competitive salary based on your expertise and knowledge
Do you value our values as well? Are you the man or woman to lift our teams to new heights?
Then we really look forward to receiving your resume in the mailbox of firstname.lastname@example.org !